CrackSin Snaps Cracksin Snaps BAHARA GOLESTANI - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Saturday 6 July 2013

Born and raised in Russia to Persian parents, Bahara Golestani is a glamour model.Her dad is a musician and her mother is an actress, and they moved to the United States when her mother needed heart surgery. Bahara speaks four languages, including Russian. Her measurements are 34C-24-34 and she weighs 115 lbs. She is of Afghani descent.


Bahara Golestani
As she states on her Twitter, she's a "Model, Actress, Host and a Princess =)"

Bahara Golestani told Import Tuner, "I had a really hard time at first [when the family moved to Arizona] because I didn't speak any English, and since I didn't know anyone, it took some time to make friends. But I eventually did and that's what America is all about. They accept you and treat you equally no matter what color you are!"

In high school, Bahara Golestani was in band and played violin. She said she looks for a guy who is "loyal, honest, caring, makes me feel special and can appreciate me. A guy also has to take good care of himself. And I hate liars!" Her turn-offs include talking too much about yourself. "Confidence is very important and when someone doesn't have it, it's a turn-off. I think everyone is gorgeous in their own way so there shouldn't be a reason not to be confident."


Cracksin

Cracksin

Cracksin

Cracksin

Cracksin

Cracksin

Cracksin

Cracksin

Cracksin

Cracksin

Cracksin



0 comments:

Post a Comment